Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Malaikat

Tuhanku , Kamu tolonglah,
Hantarkan kepadanya,
Malaikat tuk jaganya bila ku tiada,
Tunaikan semua permintaannya kerna,
Ku cintanya ,
Sungguh sungguh.

A few lyrics in Malaikat by Hazama. Aku rasa lagu ni comel and I just like it. Haha. Sweet laa lagu ni. Ok cukup. Haha.

The main thing is, everybody wants his or her loves one not getting hurt. Biasalah. Lumrah kehidupan. But , sometimes not all we want in this world, we will get. Isn't it ?

And kadang kadang, ada certain benda yang kita tahu tapi kita buad buad tak tahu. Yeahhh, that's words suits me. Ahah. Why ? Because right now, I just doesn't want to care about heart things. Ohh, people change. I'm afraid my heart will also change.

Even if I like you, I doesn't know what will happen for next two years and more. I will not know if my heart is still for you or not. So, just let it be like this. Let's go with the flow. Jodoh, pertemuan dan maut semua di tangan Allah. 

And kalau kau betul betul sayang aku, you'll wait for me right. And if not, just anggaplah yang kita takde jodoh. Be friends might be enough right ?

Aku ni memang suka cakap berbelit-belit kannn ? Hahaha. That's me. Ahah. And I'm proud of myself. Ok then. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment